Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I may be teensy weensy, but I'm a big helper









I am a very big helper. I have been helping do all sorts of things lately! I helped Daddy put the play pen together for the baby. I inspected the baby's car seat and helped put it in our car. I have been checking out the baby's toys and bouncy seat to make sure they're all okay. I even help wash the dishes! (I really enjoy loading and unloading the dishwasher.) I help with the laundry ... I put clothes in and out of the laundry baskets. I can also turn the tv on and off. See, I am a very big help! I like to help Mommy cook. I stand beside her and remind her what to do next. I also take Daddy's books off the shelf so he can read them. I may be teensy weensy, but I'm a big helper. - Imogene

No comments: