Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm trying to get better







I am trying to get better. I had a good day yesterday. Mommy even breastfed me. I liked that. Today I got tired again and needed a little help. I want to go home, but I can't just yet. Daddy filled me in on what I missed in football. I wish I could have watched the game with him. They put the tubes back in my nose again. I try to pull them out, but my nurses won't let me. My nurses have been very nice to me. I do not like it when they feed me through the tube in my nose. I like drinking Mommy's milk out of the bottle, but that is hard work for me. I will be better soon, though. And when I get all better I can go home with Mommy and Daddy and Imogene. I haven't met Imogene yet. Mommy and Daddy have been telling me about her though. I think I will like her, she sounds fun. I need to go get back in my isolett before the nurses see me. Be praying for me. - Aidan

2 comments:

Marshall L. Daigre said...

you have been in our prayers buddy.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful little boy. We will continue to pray for you and Aiden. Hope to maybe see the little man soon.