I went to see Dr. Thompson yesterday. He said I look good! I am growing! I am 24.5 inches tall now! That means I am now 2 feet tall! I weigh 15 pounds 2 ounces now! I am a big boy! I ate my first solids this morning for breakfast. Here are some pictures. There is a video to come. I did not like the rice cereal too much. Mommy made it with formula and it was just plain gross! I am going to go drink some good milk now! - Aidan
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
My First Solid Food
I went to see Dr. Thompson yesterday. He said I look good! I am growing! I am 24.5 inches tall now! That means I am now 2 feet tall! I weigh 15 pounds 2 ounces now! I am a big boy! I ate my first solids this morning for breakfast. Here are some pictures. There is a video to come. I did not like the rice cereal too much. Mommy made it with formula and it was just plain gross! I am going to go drink some good milk now! - Aidan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yuck!; Cereal doesn't look good to me, either!
Make Mommy give you back your favorite milk....hers!
Granny
Post a Comment