We are getting along very well these days. The boy can play now. I still really like him. I like to share toys with him. He likes to pull on my hair and my clothes. He grabs anything that gets near him! He is almost as big as I am. My feet are only bigger than his by my toes. People think we are twins now when we go out. Mommy tells them "almost" when they ask if we are twins. Aidan is almost as big as I am. He is shorter than I am, but he is much chubbier! He is fun to play with. But he still takes a lot of naps. I don't like him getting into my things. Mommy says it will only get worse. I don't quite know when that will be, but we might not get along anymore when that time comes. I need to go. I am a busy girl. - Imogene
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Just The Two Of Us
We are getting along very well these days. The boy can play now. I still really like him. I like to share toys with him. He likes to pull on my hair and my clothes. He grabs anything that gets near him! He is almost as big as I am. My feet are only bigger than his by my toes. People think we are twins now when we go out. Mommy tells them "almost" when they ask if we are twins. Aidan is almost as big as I am. He is shorter than I am, but he is much chubbier! He is fun to play with. But he still takes a lot of naps. I don't like him getting into my things. Mommy says it will only get worse. I don't quite know when that will be, but we might not get along anymore when that time comes. I need to go. I am a busy girl. - Imogene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish Granny could be there to play with you!
I love you.
Granny
Post a Comment