Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's My Birthday & I'll Cry If I Need To!









Today is my second birthday! I am very excited about it! I am two! Mommy, Daddy, and Aidan gave me an easel, a picnic table, and a set of play tents! Those guys know just what I like! Mommy made me Boston Cream Cupcakes. (I think she is planning on posting a tutorial on her blog about how to go about making those. You should check that out soon.) I lived the chocolate icing on my cupcakes! Aidan seemed to like it too. Mommy made me homemade cookies and cream ice cream! That was very good. I like ice cream. We had our annual Memorial service at church. I got my lip busted. (A little boy threw a ball and hit me in the mouth. I was being a bit forward and annoying him, so I really can't blame him for getting upset. He is also smaller than I am.) I was trying to play with the big kids and I fell on the bricks outside the church and put a big gash in my chin. I cried. I didn't cry because it hurt, but because Mommy wouldn't let me play with the big kids anymore! I did not want to wait to go back outside, but Mommy made me wait until I stopped bleeding and got my boo-boo all covered up. My brother and I had a fun time playing with me new toys! We sat at my new table to eat cupcakes! I fed him some chalk. Then Mommy took the chalk away. So we played in my play tents. It has been a very fun day! Tomorrow we are going to the zoo! I hope I see a monkey! I hope you enjoy the pictures. - Imogene

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imogene;
I love you birthday pictures! Happy birthday! I love you very much.
Granny

Marshall L. Daigre said...

i see the beard is back.