Monday, June 2, 2008

I Made a Friend!




Aunt Susan and Uncle Steve sent me a Build-A-Bear gift card for my birthday. Mommy, Daddy, Aidan, and I went to Build-A-Bear for me to make a friend. It was so much fun! First, you get to pick your friend. I went through all the animals over and over. I would pick one up, kiss it, then say "uh, no!" and put it back. Mommy kept saying, "Imogene, which animal do you want to be your new friend?" And I would say, "Let me see." (Really, that is what I kept saying! I put my finger on my mouth and said "let me see" about 20 times that day!) Finally, Mommy and Daddy picked three animals and let me choose one of the three. I'm not very decisive. I picked this elephant... or "funt" as I call it. The lady helped me stuff my elephant. I kissed a heart and put it inside. I put it inside all by myself! Then the lady pulled my elephant shut! We washed and brushed my elephant while we decided on a name. I named her Ella. Then we got to pick out clothes for her! All I requested was "purp" (that would be purple for those of you who don't speak toddler). Mommy found Ella a purple day outfit and purple pj's! It was a lot of fun! Then Daddy made Ella a birth certificate and my new friend was made! Thank you, Aunt Susan and Uncle Steve for the new friend! I also hear that I've got a new third cousin! I got two new friends in one week! Yes!!!- Imogene

No comments: