
I have all my things and I am ready to go!

Everyone is singing "Happy Birthday" to me "ooh la la" style!

Daddy is naming Aidan's bear for him! The bear's name is Phillip.

Aidan thought he could climb this giant zipper! He couldn't.

Giving Sousa a bath was one of my favorite parts of the party!

Aidan and his bear, Phillip, are hanging out with Mimaw and Papaw.

Daddy says, "cheese!" like I do.

"Cheese!"

Me & Sousa, my rainbow bear

Having a "beary" good time!

Stuffing Sousa

Daddy & Aidan are having so much fun!

Everyone is getting their hearts ready to put in their bears! My bear has one heart in it from everyone at the party!

Singing "Happy Birthday" to me while we walk to the bear stuffing machine!

I picked out the fabric for my birthday skirt Mommy made me!

We are all lined up getting our name tags on!
As you can see, I had my third birthday party at Build A Bear! We had so much fun! Everyone at my party got to build a bear! We sang and played games- it was great! The pictures are in reverse order cause Mommy wasn't really paying close attention when she was uploading them. I really loved my party and I think my friends did, too!- Imogene
No comments:
Post a Comment