For everyone that prefers photos to video, here are some pictures of me learning to eat with my spoon. I was trying to eat mashed potatoes with a spoon. Mommy showed me how to scoop. I had a little trouble with the scooping. It is easy when your bowl is full, but when you have more bowl than potatoes, it gets harder. I gave up with the spoon and tried with my hands. But it is really hard to pick up mashed potatoes with your fingers. So, I turned my bowl up and started licking my bowl! I really enjoyed my mashed potatoes! - Imogene
Friday, February 1, 2008
Learning To Eat With A Spoon- Photos
For everyone that prefers photos to video, here are some pictures of me learning to eat with my spoon. I was trying to eat mashed potatoes with a spoon. Mommy showed me how to scoop. I had a little trouble with the scooping. It is easy when your bowl is full, but when you have more bowl than potatoes, it gets harder. I gave up with the spoon and tried with my hands. But it is really hard to pick up mashed potatoes with your fingers. So, I turned my bowl up and started licking my bowl! I really enjoyed my mashed potatoes! - Imogene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Imogene,
Your mommy used to eat the same way, actually up until she was 14.
I love you and miss you!
Poppa
Post a Comment