
I am 6 months old now! Mommy & Daddy cannot believe how big I am. I went to see Dr. Thompson yesterday. He said I look great! I weighed 17 pounds and 8 ounces. I am 26.5 inches long. Dr. Thompson said that puts me in the 50th percentile in weight and height. I can sit up tri-pod now. I can sit alone in the big Boppy. I learned to click my tongue. I think it is a funny thing to do. I really like to play peek-a-boo! It is so funny! It gets me laughing very hard. I am growing so fast! It won't be long until I can catch my sister! Mommy started letting me play in the entertainer this week. I really like it. I get to stand and jump and play. My sister shows me how all the buttons and toys work. I am eating very well. I will get to start eating meat soon! I am going to go get some milk now! I am hungry now. - Aidan
1 comment:
you are such a big boy, bud! i love you!
Post a Comment