I like playing dress up! Mimaw gave Daddy a bag of clothes that were his when he was little. I like putting those clothes on. My Daddy was very multi-cultural as a kid! I like wearing his little Asian get-up. I think it is fun! I also enjoyed wearing his lederhosen. I kept looking at the fancy flowers on the front. We have our first flowers of the spring at our house. They are buttercups. I like to pick them. Flowers are probably my favorite thing right now! You can see me wearing my new black and white dress with a pretty buttercup. I am going to go play with Jackson now! - Imogene
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Dress Up!
I like playing dress up! Mimaw gave Daddy a bag of clothes that were his when he was little. I like putting those clothes on. My Daddy was very multi-cultural as a kid! I like wearing his little Asian get-up. I think it is fun! I also enjoyed wearing his lederhosen. I kept looking at the fancy flowers on the front. We have our first flowers of the spring at our house. They are buttercups. I like to pick them. Flowers are probably my favorite thing right now! You can see me wearing my new black and white dress with a pretty buttercup. I am going to go play with Jackson now! - Imogene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Imogene;
You are the cutest dress-up girl I have ever seen!
Love;
Granny
Post a Comment