I sleep a lot still. I am 7 months old and I still love to eat and sleep. I don't sleep as much as I used to, but I nap a lot more than my sister. As you can see, I have almost outgrown my carseat. Mommy says I'll have to get a new one in the next month or two. She says I am less than 5 pounds away from the limit. (My headrest is a special headrest Mommy got me. It is actually a pad that goes under my back down to my butt and it keeps air circulating under me so I don't get too hot in my seat. That seat makes me very sweaty without my special headrest.) I am pretty mobile now. Although, I wish I were more mobile. I am working on being able to get around like my big sister. I get very upset when the big people are eating things I can't have. If Daddy has cake, I want it. If Mommy has noodles, I want them. If Imogene has juice, I want it. They don't always let me have some and it makes me so mad! Last night they were eating popcorn and wouldn't let me have a single bite. Daddy has cornbread, I'm going to go see if he'll give me a bite! - Aidan
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
What Does A Baby Do?
I sleep a lot still. I am 7 months old and I still love to eat and sleep. I don't sleep as much as I used to, but I nap a lot more than my sister. As you can see, I have almost outgrown my carseat. Mommy says I'll have to get a new one in the next month or two. She says I am less than 5 pounds away from the limit. (My headrest is a special headrest Mommy got me. It is actually a pad that goes under my back down to my butt and it keeps air circulating under me so I don't get too hot in my seat. That seat makes me very sweaty without my special headrest.) I am pretty mobile now. Although, I wish I were more mobile. I am working on being able to get around like my big sister. I get very upset when the big people are eating things I can't have. If Daddy has cake, I want it. If Mommy has noodles, I want them. If Imogene has juice, I want it. They don't always let me have some and it makes me so mad! Last night they were eating popcorn and wouldn't let me have a single bite. Daddy has cornbread, I'm going to go see if he'll give me a bite! - Aidan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aidan;
You are so big. I like to sleep, too, but people won't let Granny's sleep alot in the day. Good thing you are a little boy. Lucky!
Love,
Granny
Post a Comment