I went to see Dr. Thompson on Tuesday, too. I had to go for my 18 month check-up. Dr. Thompson said I hit a growth spurt! I weigh 23 pounds. So, I've gained 3 pounds since my 12 month visit. I am 31 inches tall! That is 4 inches taller than I was 6 months ago! I'm getting big. I let Dr. Thompson listen to my heart and look in my ears and mouth without crying. I did cry when he put me on the table to push on my tummy. He put me down and asked me to walk to Mommy. I didn't walk, I ran! I was talking to Dr. Thompson. He said I am a creative little girl. I showed him how I could strap my lizard toy into my shoe. Mommy told him how I carried Daddy's picture around last Thursday after Daddy left to go to class. Daddy left last week and I was so upset. I cried for almost an hour. I really wanted my Daddy! I quit crying, but I was still missing Daddy. I found a picture of Daddy in a photo album. I took the photo out of the album. It was pretty hard to get out. I really had to work at it, but I got it! I showed it to Mommy and told her it was Daddy in the picture. Then, I put the picture in my purse and carried it around all evening. I could just take it out and see Daddy whenever I wanted! I'd look at it, then put it back in my purse and play for a while. Dr. Thompson thought that was very creative of me! He also said that I look great! I have to go, I think the bathroom door is open! - Imogene
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Dr. Thompson Said I Was Creative!
I went to see Dr. Thompson on Tuesday, too. I had to go for my 18 month check-up. Dr. Thompson said I hit a growth spurt! I weigh 23 pounds. So, I've gained 3 pounds since my 12 month visit. I am 31 inches tall! That is 4 inches taller than I was 6 months ago! I'm getting big. I let Dr. Thompson listen to my heart and look in my ears and mouth without crying. I did cry when he put me on the table to push on my tummy. He put me down and asked me to walk to Mommy. I didn't walk, I ran! I was talking to Dr. Thompson. He said I am a creative little girl. I showed him how I could strap my lizard toy into my shoe. Mommy told him how I carried Daddy's picture around last Thursday after Daddy left to go to class. Daddy left last week and I was so upset. I cried for almost an hour. I really wanted my Daddy! I quit crying, but I was still missing Daddy. I found a picture of Daddy in a photo album. I took the photo out of the album. It was pretty hard to get out. I really had to work at it, but I got it! I showed it to Mommy and told her it was Daddy in the picture. Then, I put the picture in my purse and carried it around all evening. I could just take it out and see Daddy whenever I wanted! I'd look at it, then put it back in my purse and play for a while. Dr. Thompson thought that was very creative of me! He also said that I look great! I have to go, I think the bathroom door is open! - Imogene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a creative, smart girl, Imogene!
Granny
Post a Comment