My friends came over yesterday and I had so much fun! My friends are getting so big! I remember when they were born and now they are as big as I am, if not bigger! We all played together. Aidan didn't really want to get in the floor and play with us. Mommy said he is too little. I can't wait until he gets bigger so I will have a buddy to play with every day! I think everyone had a really good time! I always like to see my friends. Chylen just had his first birthday. I remember my first birthday! Jackson is about to have his first birthday! Chylen and Jackson can keep up with me now! It was a lot of fun playing with them. Daddy has raisins, so I am going to see if he'll share some with me! - Imogene
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Fun With Friends
My friends came over yesterday and I had so much fun! My friends are getting so big! I remember when they were born and now they are as big as I am, if not bigger! We all played together. Aidan didn't really want to get in the floor and play with us. Mommy said he is too little. I can't wait until he gets bigger so I will have a buddy to play with every day! I think everyone had a really good time! I always like to see my friends. Chylen just had his first birthday. I remember my first birthday! Jackson is about to have his first birthday! Chylen and Jackson can keep up with me now! It was a lot of fun playing with them. Daddy has raisins, so I am going to see if he'll share some with me! - Imogene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment