I had a little accident in my bathtub! I was playing in the tub and I poopied a little bit. I thought it was funny. Daddy got a little upset with me. Mommy thought I was funny. Daddy took me out of the tub and he and Mommy cleaned my mess while I ran around naked. I had fun running around naked! Then Daddy ran me a second bath! How lucky am I? I just might poopy in my bathtub every night! I need to go. Mommy has my sippy cup of milk ready. - Imogene
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Ooopsy Poopsy!
I had a little accident in my bathtub! I was playing in the tub and I poopied a little bit. I thought it was funny. Daddy got a little upset with me. Mommy thought I was funny. Daddy took me out of the tub and he and Mommy cleaned my mess while I ran around naked. I had fun running around naked! Then Daddy ran me a second bath! How lucky am I? I just might poopy in my bathtub every night! I need to go. Mommy has my sippy cup of milk ready. - Imogene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment