This is what my hair looks like in the morning. I have crazy bed head in the morning. Daddy laughs at my crazy hairs. He sometimes wears his hair to look like my bed head on purpose. I like to play while I am in my pjs in the morning. But I have to be careful when I wear pjs with feet because you slip and fall in those. Sometimes I think slipping around the kitchen in footy pajamas is funny. Sometimes it hurts and it isn't funny. I am going to go take a nap now. When I wake up I will have bed head again! - Imogene
Sunday, October 14, 2007
I got a visit from the hair fairy!
This is what my hair looks like in the morning. I have crazy bed head in the morning. Daddy laughs at my crazy hairs. He sometimes wears his hair to look like my bed head on purpose. I like to play while I am in my pjs in the morning. But I have to be careful when I wear pjs with feet because you slip and fall in those. Sometimes I think slipping around the kitchen in footy pajamas is funny. Sometimes it hurts and it isn't funny. I am going to go take a nap now. When I wake up I will have bed head again! - Imogene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the most beautiful head of hair I have ever seen.
Gran
Post a Comment