Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Story About Pee



The picture to the left does not go with the story I am about to share with you. It is just a picture Doodah took of me when he came to visit me. Daddy made waffles for lunch. He was going to make them for breakfast, but he had to go to the store to get milk, so we ended up eating waffles for lunch. I really like waffles. I ate a whole waffle all by myself. Daddy puts white stuff and clear syrup on his waffles. Me and Mommy put butter and a little bit of Mrs. Butterworth's Lite Syrup on our waffles. They were very tasty. I don't know how to eat with a fork yet, so I ate my waffle with my hands. I eat more when I can feed myself, so they let me get messy. Mommy gave me a bath after I ate my waffle. I played and splashed. Mommy washed my hair and my body. I played and splashed some more. Then, it was time to get out. I didn't cry. The water was getting kind of cold anyway! Mommy wrapped me up in a yellow duck towel. We went to my room and she laid me on the changing table. I hate drying off after a bath, but Mommy does it anyway! She was going to put my diaper on me, but there were no big diapers in the basket, only little Aidan diapers. Those little diapers would never fit me now. Mommy let me run around my room while she got some more big diapers out of the closet. Let me tell you, running around naked is so much fun! I just ran in circles laughing! I got the feeling like I needed to pee. I started to squat down. Mommy said, "Imogene, don't you pee in the floor." So, I stood back up. I still had the feeling, though, so I started to squat again. Mommy was laughing, but she said, "Imogene, don't pee in the floor." I stood back up. I took a couple more steps. I still had the feeling really bad. I squatted and peed. I looked at Mommy to see if she was mad. She wasn't. She was laughing. She said it could be cleaned up. I ran around naked and laughed a little more before Mommy got a diaper ready to put on me. I'm telling you, being naked is so much fun! - Imogene

3 comments:

Adam Godbold said...

imogene, you are so weird!

-daddy

Anonymous said...

She takes after her Poppa!
Granny

Marshall L. Daigre said...

haha! Imogene Ruth- you are so funny ! We can't wait to see you!