I am just swinging. I like my swing. A couple days ago, I noticed that there are birds and bugs that swirl around while the music plays. I like to watch them. I like to listen to the music, too. It soothes me. My sister hit me in the head with a hymnal yesterday. She didn't hit me too hard, but I didn't like it. I was a big boy and didn't cry, but it woke me up. Mommy tried to let me try sitting in the bouncy seat, but Imogene wouldn't leave me alone. She kept trying to bounce me around. I know it is a bouncy seat, but she had it bouncing like a fair ride! Today is Halloween. I am not going Trick-or-Treating with Imogene. Me and Mommy are going to stay home. I think that is a good idea. I don't eat candy anyway! Who wants a Kit-Kat when you can have milk? Hope you get all the Kit-Kats you want, if you prefer candy to milk. - Aidan
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Just swinging!
I am just swinging. I like my swing. A couple days ago, I noticed that there are birds and bugs that swirl around while the music plays. I like to watch them. I like to listen to the music, too. It soothes me. My sister hit me in the head with a hymnal yesterday. She didn't hit me too hard, but I didn't like it. I was a big boy and didn't cry, but it woke me up. Mommy tried to let me try sitting in the bouncy seat, but Imogene wouldn't leave me alone. She kept trying to bounce me around. I know it is a bouncy seat, but she had it bouncing like a fair ride! Today is Halloween. I am not going Trick-or-Treating with Imogene. Me and Mommy are going to stay home. I think that is a good idea. I don't eat candy anyway! Who wants a Kit-Kat when you can have milk? Hope you get all the Kit-Kats you want, if you prefer candy to milk. - Aidan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how big he's getting! He looks just like Lindsey as a baby. (Sorry Adam)
Granny
Post a Comment