Monday, October 22, 2007

I had fun with my friends.









On Saturday, we went to Mr. Robert and Mrs. Amanda's house. Mr. Marshall and Mrs. Jessica were there. I had a lot of fun playing with Brianna and Jackson. Mrs. Jessica read us a couple books. I thought it was fun. Brianna has lots of fun toys to play with. We went to a park by the river. It was so fun! They had bouncy rubber ground to run on. I dug in the dirt and tasted some rocks. There was water shooting up out of the ground! I thought that was really funny. Mr. Marshall picked me up and ran through the water with me! It was fun. I didn't get into the water too much. I was happy to just see it and touch it a little. I am going to go see if anyone wants to read with me! - Imogene

1 comment:

Marshall L. Daigre said...

That was a great day!-Jessica