These are pictures of me from yesterday. I got to pick out what shoes to wear. I picked the pink ones. I like them. I don't like putting them on, but I like looking at them. Daddy likes this outfit. Daddy told us it was cool outside yesterday. He said that when he took Lucas out, it was very chilly. He thought light layers would be best for all of us since it was a chilly fall day. It was not chilly yesterday. It was pretty warm. Mommy and me both had on "light layers" and it was pretty hot out! I should have worn shorts. I know I looked pretty, but I felt hot. I think next time we won't listen to Daddy when it comes to the weather. I need to go now, I think Daddy is getting in the shower. I need to make sure he does it right. - Imogene
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
I'm the pretty one
These are pictures of me from yesterday. I got to pick out what shoes to wear. I picked the pink ones. I like them. I don't like putting them on, but I like looking at them. Daddy likes this outfit. Daddy told us it was cool outside yesterday. He said that when he took Lucas out, it was very chilly. He thought light layers would be best for all of us since it was a chilly fall day. It was not chilly yesterday. It was pretty warm. Mommy and me both had on "light layers" and it was pretty hot out! I should have worn shorts. I know I looked pretty, but I felt hot. I think next time we won't listen to Daddy when it comes to the weather. I need to go now, I think Daddy is getting in the shower. I need to make sure he does it right. - Imogene
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Imogene looks so cute in her little jeans! She is getting so big! We miss you guys so much.-Jessica
Post a Comment