Thursday, October 11, 2007

They let Imogene hold me!





I am getting bigger! I eat a lot. Mommy and Daddy let Imogene hold me the other day. She liked it, I think. She kept wanting to poke my nose. I didn't like her poking at my nose. I think my sister likes me. She got a baby doll from Mimi and Papap. She has been playing with it more and me less. I like that. I really like my sister, but it aggravates me when she keeps poking me. I think I will be bigger than she is pretty soon. Do you like me in my frog suit? Imogene likes my frog suit. She likes the fish. I'm going to go eat some more now. - Aidan

2 comments:

Marshall L. Daigre said...

Aidan already looks so big! When he is next to Imogene he looks small, but in the swing he is so big!-Jessica

Anonymous said...

Maybe poking boys will come in handy later in life!
Granny